eLuminous has grown leaps and bounds over the last few years. We are fortunate enough to work with some of the largest companies globally, successful entrepreneurs, emerging businesses, and individuals. We have implemented a stringent IT security policy to secure our client’s data and ensure our virtual assistants follow the data security guidelines.
To ensure failsafe information security, we have engineered our infrastructure to eliminate any loopholes or leaks with contractual safeguards and physical security.
eLuminous practices ISO/IEC 27001 Compliance is a globally
standard for 100% data security
A Look at Our Data Security Measures
We understand how concerning outsourcing can be for clients when they have to share a large volume of critical and confidential business information with our VAs. Your data security demands are justified, and we leave no scope for data misuse or abuse.
Here’s how we protect your data:
- Firewall: Systems are protected by a firewall (Cyberoam)
- Malware Protection: Systems have anti-virus software installed
- Operating system software, server applications, and client software are regularly updated
- No external storage devices like pen drives, hard disks, etc., are allowed
- No mobile phones in the work area
- The entire work area is under CCTV surveillance
- Unnecessary websites, portals, and emails are blocked and blacklisted
- Emails outside the concerned clients and internal authorities are disabled
- All systems are password protected